Monday, September 23, 2013

September 23rd

well, i am training again! a sweet sister from guatemala, Hermana Rios. she is super quiet, and doesn't quite know what to think of the crazy gringa she got placed with. but she has expressed her love and gratitud to me all week. during our first district meeting she was asked to give a spiritual experience. she said:

"when i entered the meeting to meet my trainer, i saw Hermana Bond. as i sat down, i said a prayer to Heavenly Father, and asked if she could be my companion. as president announced my companion, and Hermana Bond stood up, i couldn't believe it. when she hugged me i just felt the love she had for me, and i knew Heavenly Father had prepared her to teach me how to preach gospel."

life is beautiful. we are working hard, finding new people, and discovering new parts of our area. all is well. 

much love to you all!!