Monday, February 24, 2014

February 10, 2014

Happy Valentines!

This week was a Little hectic with lots of travelling, divisions, and growing experiences. I feel like we've been all over Panama this week, and right now I'm leaving to do divisions in Santiago (about 1.5 hours from our área). But we just keep running and running.

I realized this week that Satan can sneak into our minds and hearts without making a sound. There was a particular day that I did not feel well, and thanks to my loving companion, she said "Bond, change your attitude!" I love her for being bold. I was able to open my eyes, repent, and serve the Lord more fully.

We had consejos in the city, and it was a wonderful experience! Hermana Carmack is VERY inspired, and I'm grateful for the direction she seeks every time she teaches the missionaries.

The work moves forward. Take heart, take part! I love you all!