Monday, April 14, 2014

April 7

Conference was flawless! The Spirit was so evident in every discourse! My testimony was strengthened. I love the Lord!

The Lord gave me a very special opportunity to follow counsel given Sunday morning in conference by "taking someone by the right hand" and lifting them up.
It was an inactive member that I am DETERMINED to help. Jose is only 34 years old but has thrown his life away to alcohol. In between sessions yesterday we went to Jose´s house, picked his hung-over body off the ground (taking him by the right hand and helping him stand), made him shower, and dressed him in a new church outfit we had picked out. I even tied the tie! He came to the LAST session. But he came. I will NOT give up hope on him.

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the Lord's church. I have no doubt of that. His tender mercies are over all of us who choose to repent on His name, and press forward with hope, faith, and charity.

I love you all.