Friday, June 6, 2014

May 5

We went back to Chorrera on Saturday. The Bishop of our ward suddenly passed away last week of a heart attack. I am so grateful we were able to go and support the family. We ended up being the only missionaries that showed up to help set up the chapel for the service. When the Bishop's wife, Vanessa, saw us she said "Oh, my girls! My faithful friends. Thank you for being here with me!" That hug was one I will cherish forever.
I want to say thank you to all of my bishops who have helped me become who I am today. Bishop Stebbing, Bishop Vanderpool, Bishop Harmon, and Bishop Knight.
Wednesday was very rainy. The biggest miracle was that we found a house that we visited our first day here, but hadn't found again. When we showed up, Ana came out and began to cry. "I was praying someone would come." And there we were.
Alma 26:3. Mosiah 23:10, 18.
"Now we have a reason to live extremely well!"- Richard G. Scott

I love you all