Friday, June 6, 2014

4/28

Our most positive investigator gave us back the Book of Mormon yesterday. It hurt. I just hated every moment of standing in front of her gate; Fransisca hanging her chin, and not giving us a reason WHY. I just love these people, and I do my best to help them feel God's love for them. I respect their agency. I know they have a choice whether or not they want to accept the restored gospel of Jesus Christ. I am grateful that Heavenly Father trusts me with such a great errand.
"And behold, ye do know of yourselves, for ye have witnessed it, that as many of them as are brought to the knowledge of the truth, and to know of the wicked and abominable traditions of theirfathers, and are led to believe the holy scriptures, yea, the prophecies of the holy prophets, which are written, which leadeth them to faith on the Lord, and unto repentance, which faith andrepentance bringeth a change of heart unto them—
Therefore, as many as have come to this, ye know of yourselves are firm and steadfast in the faith, and in the thing wherewith they have been made free."
Heleman 15:7-8
I love you all.