Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Wickedness Never Was Happiness - 10 DAYS

Wickedness never was happiness.

I understand that each and every one of us MUST pass through difficulties and hardships. BUT TAKE HEART. I pray that all of us may endure these brief moments of our lives so that we can more fully enjoy the blessings that follow-- If we but endure WELL. Here in the closing moments of my mission I have seen and heard many other missionaries turn off and shut down and the spark of a trial. "I can't" and "It's too hard" are the lousiest excuses I have EVER heard. We are ALL capable and able to endure the tests the Lord gives us; of that I'm certain.

Obedience brings such peace to our lives. We never need worry if we are walking hand-in-hand with the Lord. 
"Many people feel that the commandments are burdensome and that they limit freedom and personal growth. But the Savior taught that true freedom comes only from following Him: “If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free” (John 8:31–32). God gives commandments for our benefit. They are loving instructions for our happiness and for our spiritual well-being."

I invite you all to read these inspired words:

I love you all.