Monday, December 30, 2013

December 16

I testify that the Lord answers prayers in a way that will edify His kingdom on the earth. For quite some time now I have been praying that my weaknesses may become strengths, and that I can understand more fully what it means to come unto Christ and be changed in Him. I have been called to be a Sister Training Leader, which is the only leadership position (other than training) that we as sisters can have in the mission. I never saw it coming, and quite honestly I was overwhelmed when I saw my name in changes--
CHITRE 3, GAETE Y BOND, Z-ELLAS
(z-ella is the nickname for the sister leaders)
So, here I am. In a new area that I know NOTHING about, with an amazing companion from Costa Rica, and doing divisions with 2 companionships every week to train and teach the 14 sisters in my zone. We also will teach 2 trainings each change, and solve any problems that arise between the sisters. We travel more, we participate more, and we fast and pray more. I have been so humbled to be in this position, and I dont think I've ever relied on the Spirit so much to tell me what to do.
I just want to tell y'all about the Spirit. He helps in every way you could imagine. I have been so extremely blessed on my mission to understand more fully His mission in my life, and the way I can more fully receive inspiration from Him. I feel as if the gift of the Holy Ghost is the greatest gift I have ever received in my life, and I am grateful for the moments where I must rely FULLY on His guidance.
With Christmas around the corner, I want you all to ponder the life of our Savior. I know He of humble birth came here to do the will of His Father. I know He lives again.The Spirit testifies to my heart that Christ knows me personally.
 
I love you all.