Monday, February 24, 2014

January 13, 2014

I had a very sacred experience this week where Heavenly Father allowed me to experience the pure love of Christ towards one of His children. I will never forget that moment, or the way my heart was lightened and purified. I am grateful for a Savior who loves us with a perfect love. I testify that He lives, and that we, through the plan of our Father, can become even as He is.
I know that we are in the last days, and as a dear friend of mine told me this week in an email, "we have already seen the best days." I know this is the time to prepare to meet God. I know that the restored gospel of Jesus Christ is true, and I rejoice in the thought of walking in the presence of my Father in heaven because I have made eternal covenants with Him that will allow me to do so.
 
I love you all.