Monday, February 24, 2014

January 20, 2014

ELEVEN MONTHS. WOW.
 
We had interviews on Friday and it was a very healing experience. I asked President Carmack specific questions about repentance and enduring. He said, "Bond, just find your own way through." I looked at him, dumbfounded, and couldn't quite believe that such a smart man was giving me such a plain answer. He laughed and said, "Wow, that was pretty horrible advice!" What a humble guy!
 
"Know ye not that ye are in the hands of God? Know ye not that he hath all power?" Mormon 5 was one of my favorite chapters of the Book of Mormon that I studied this week.
President Carmack asked me to study Doctrine and Covenants 121. Powerful things.
Hermana Gaete has changes, so I will be receiving a new companion on Wednesday. Hermana Wilson (who I was with last June) returned home to Massachussettes this past week.
The work moves forward! Have a great week! I love you all!